Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Ultimate Christmas Movie List

There is just something about November and December that makes me want to cuddle in with a tasty treat, warm blanket, soft pillow and a good holiday movie. I've already watched quite a few this season and decided to go on a quest for some old favorites and a few new goodies. This led to The Ultimate Christmas Movie List 2013.

Now while it may seem I have found every Christmas movie ever made, I have to say, I left out quite a lot of movies. The sheer number of holiday movies available is astonishing. My list includes movies from the 40's through today. It spans movie theater quality films to made for TV specials. I have seen a lot of them, but not all so this list is as much for me as it is for you.

Some of these movies could be hard to find but not impossible. Here are my search methods:
  • Netflix Instant Video (Monthly membership about $7.99)
  • Netflix By Mail DVD's (Monthly membership starts around $4.99)
  • Amazon Instant Video (If you have Amazon Prime $$, you can usually watch for a few $)
  • Library (FREE!)
  • Youtube (Sometimes it is there, FREE!)
  • TV Channel Websites (FREE) Such as ABC Family, etc…
  • Family Video (My local Video Rental Store)


Today I am presenting my Christmas movie list, but if you come back tomorrow, you'll find my Ultimate Unlikely Christmas Movie List 2013. Hope to see you back!!!








No comments: