Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Scribbler Week 10

Scribbler









I enjoyed working with this application although it took quite a bit of time to work out how to utilize the different tools. It was also a challenge getting the images to still look like what I had drawn once Scribbler began. Using a mouse to draw is also very difficult as I am a bit of a perfectionist and wanted perfect circles when that was not going to happen. I added 3 images because I couldn't decide which ones I liked best. 


Scribbler 2





I did not like this program at all. I actually found it more difficult to work with than the older edition of scribbler. I am not very fond of the connectivity of the lines. It made it nearly impossible to draw details. After a lot of experimenting I did find ways around that but ultimately, this is not a program I would use again. 

My first picture was copied over a sunset scene. I tried to mix the different shades of orange, yellows and reds to make a smooth background. The second was a free sketch of dancing feet. 

Flame





I thought Flame was fun. My first image is of a Phoenix, which ironically is a bird made of fire. I really love the way that one turned out. My second image was inspired by the video we watched of the paint that was photographed while being tossed about by sound waves. I thought this looked like an explosion of color as well.


This final image was my attempt at a screen shot while experimenting with the extras you posted. I kept trying to get a good shot but by the time I would get the image captured, most of it had faded. 

No comments: