Thursday, November 7, 2013

3D Imaging



So glad this one is over! Actually once you figure out this program, it is really easy to use. But until you find all those buttons, and pages, and save features your going to spend hours upon hours trying to do so.

This is a 3D Model of a doll I made a few years ago for my daughter. Her name is Dorinda Gabriella and she stands at about 18" tall. I photographed her with natural light about mid-day and used crayons set in patterns around her instead of newspaper as my reference points.

I used all the tools in creating this model. First I cut away the excess background, rotating and resizing as I went along. Then I smoothed out my lines. I used the Plane Cut to bring her back to earth and that was about it. She looks great! Source: http://www.123dapp.com/catch

No comments: