Sunday, November 24, 2013

Gif Animation

Animated Turkey Gif

Click on the link above to see the Animation!

This week we had an extra credit assignment to create a Gif. This project felt very much like a problem solving task. From my research there are many paths to creating a Gif. After several failed attempts that included setting up scenes and photographing them, I decided to create my animation in steps using a Paint Online program. As I finished each step, I took screenshots of my turkey. Once I got to the banner portion of the project, I transferred my last image to PicMonkey and added the text. Finally I uploaded my images to Gif Maker, ordered them, chose a speed and finalized the project. Overall I think it was a fun project and I learned a lot. I am sure I will make more of these in the future. 

No comments: